Monday, May 19, 2014

Thank You, Ms. K

Dear Ms. K, 
     Thank you for everything you've ever done for me! You've been like another mother to me these past years. You are such a talented photographer. I want to thank you for everything, like being the Yearbook advisor. You've had so many great ideas and I just loved creating with you. I know that this year, I was really busy, and I didn't really help much at all, but you understood because you're amazing. I think that you're an awesome mom to Calvin and Mason. I loved having Calvin in all of my prom groups, so we'd always have excellent pictures. You're so nice to talk to as well. You want to hear about my day, and you actually care when I tell you the lame drama that happens in our class. 
     I will always remember the times when you took pics of Calvin and he didn't look at the camera. I love that, and I'm laughing right now as I'm writing this. I hope that we still Facebook message and text even when I'm away at Drake. I'll still come home to visit you! Thank you again for being the best YOU ever. 

-Kori 

1 comment:

  1. Kori, this is so sweet of you! I remember meeting you when you were just starting in the fifth grade at Marshall. I thought you were such a great girl and I hoped that you and Calvin would be friends. My mother just told me this past weekend about how you introduced yourself to her that year during Grandparents Day, saying you were so excited to meet Calvin's grandparents. How nice that she still remembers that! Of course, I will miss you when you are away...I've loved having you stop in and tell me about your day (the good, the bad, and the DRAMA), but we still have texting and Facebook, so I hope you'll still pop in periodically and share with me your amazing experiences at Drake. You will do great things! Thanks for being such a good friend, both to Calvin and to me! All the best to you - <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete