Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thank You, Mr. Risdon

Dear Mr. Risdon, 
      I want to thank you for being a great teacher for eight years. I can't believe I've had you for that long. You were so much fun to have. At this last Spring Concert, I had so much fun surprising you with the "puppies"; your face was priceless. I have so many memories from the concerts when you'd turn to the audience and say something, then you'd turn your back and say something funny to us. My cheeks always hurt from smiling at you during the concerts. You're the coolest strings teacher ever because you can shred on guitar as well as any instrument in the room. 
     You've really motivated me over these years to continue with the violin. I'm not sure if I'll play in college or not, but if I do, it's because you encouraged me to. I always say how bad I am, because it's true, but you never actually agree, so that makes me feel a little better about myself. You encourage confidence in the orchestra. I hope that when I come back to visit, you won't make me play in front of everyone. I can always talk to you about everything even when it's not strings related. Thank you again for being an amazing teacher. 

-Kori 

No comments:

Post a Comment