Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Drafts

From the Vista Cruise
     I think it's so funny that I have 9 blog drafts right now. That number will change, but I'm just feeling like I can't finish anything. It's not that I'm not motivated right now, it's just that I don't want to publish any errors. I second-guess myself all the time. I just start one and then I realize that what I'm writing about would go better as a separate blog post. I keep going on and on about things... I don't know what to do. I'm so scared to post.
 I was just talking to Dr. N and I said to her, "it's not like anyone will read my posts," but she says some faculty members do. I just don't know what to write about and it's so hard to find pictures... Ugh. I don't know. But honesty, I hope I continue to write and update this blog over the summer and maybe till Christmas break next year. That's my goal. I would like to post at least twice a month over the summer and then I'd like to give little updates once I go to college. Let's see if I can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment