Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nail Art Fun

    
Random design
     One of my favorite things to do is create nail art. On YouTube, I am always watching nail art tutorials. These are two of my favorites: Cutepolish and HannahRoxNailsThey are very talented young ladies, and I get my inspiration from them. They always say that practice is the only way to get better, and you can't expect to be perfect the first time you try something. You can practice on paper, yourself, and your friends too! I simply love painting my nails because it's complete self-expression. I can do whatever I want on my nails and no one can tell me otherwise. It's kind of like a tattoo, but less permanent. 
Minions for clone day
For Homecoming, I did galaxy nails 
    Nail art is a great way for me to relieve stress. I also love the excuse, "I can't do that; my nails are wet!" I'm right handed, so naturally that means that my left hand will look better, but sometimes, I mess up my left and I take more time on my right hand.
Fun nails for the Katy Perry concert

1 comment:

  1. The nails for the Katy Perry's concert looks so beautiful! How long did that take you?

    ReplyDelete