Thursday, March 6, 2014

Finding Inspiration

     For me, it's really hard to think of things to write about. I can come up with ideas at random times when it doesn't necessarily matter too much, but when creativity counts, I can never think of anything!
I know it seems pretty cliched to write a blog post about not being able to think of an idea for a blog post, but I think that this activity can get my creative juices flowing in order to write more posts in the future (considering the Blogging Without Obligation (BWO) challenge, posed by Dr. N, requires ten posts, and I've only completed five).  
     I'm going to talk about some random things, and see if that can spark some inspiration to keep my blog alive and well. 
     My mom started saying recently, "to live a good life, you need something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love." I definitely feel like I've got that covered! I have a lot to do, and I feel like I have no time for anything anymore. I am hanging onto the shreds of my social life, and let's not even mention my grades!
     I know that I have a lot to look forward to because I'm going to the Imagine Dragons concert with my dear friend, Maddie (you can check out her blog here.) I'm in Hairspray, and I'm looking forward to the performances. I'm in All in the Timing here at school, and that's going to be hilarious!
I got into my first choice/dream school, and I get to go there and start the next part of my life. I'm so blessed with all of the opportunities that I am given/have received. 
     I definitely have someone to love. I have a great family that loves me and supports me in everything I do. I am very busy and I can't drive yet, so my mom, sister, dad, and sometimes grandma are very nice and drive me places. I appreciate that more than anything. 
   
 I want you to tell me what you're doing, what you're looking forward to, and who you love! Comment below! Thanks for taking the time to read this nonsense. 
     

1 comment:

  1. Kori-
    I don't think your post was nonsense! Everyone should take time to think about the ideas of that quotation, so I am glad you blogged about it. Right now, I am reading blog posts (but I should really start my homework soon...). I am looking forward to springtime (the sunshine is way better than it is in winter!). Finally, I love people who give others compliments, just out of the goodness of their hearts!

    ReplyDelete